- Crepe and Spoon - “Crepe and Spoon is an ice cream parlor and creperie in Northeast Minneapolis Minnesota, that specializes in vegan treats.”
- Galactic Pizza - a retro-style pizzeria on Lyndale Avenue. They have vegan options and deliver pizza in a superhero outfit. They also have indoor and outdoor dining.
- Glam Doll Donuts
- Herbie Butcher's Fried Chicken - "Brought to you by the creators of The Herbivorous Butcher, Herbie Butcher’s Fried Chicken is a fast casual fried chicken restaurant located in South Minneapolis."
- Herbivorous Butcher - the first all-vegan, meat-free butcher in the United States opened in 2016. Specializing in super small batch 100% vegan meats and cheeses.
- Spitz - "Award-winning mediterranean food with vegan, gluten-free, keto options & so much more!!"
- Tori 44 - Ramen
- Trio Plant-Based - 100% Plant-based restaurant in Uptown Minneapolis near Lyndale Avenue & Lake Street.
- Vegan East - Now with a location in Uptown Minneapolis on Lyndale Avenue near 24th Street. The original location is in White Bear Lake.